Photo by CLARISSA WESTMEYER
Soup is the most comforting food during cold winter days! Not only does it nourish your body and various winter ailments, it also warms the kitchen and gets your house smelling great. Perfect for the kitchen, body and soul.
- Winter Squash Soup – South Carolina
- Spiced Beet Soup with Feta – Vancouver
- Chestnut Soup – Michigan/Indiana
- Cauliflower Soup with Stilton and Caramelized Pear Chutney – Santa Barbara
- Soupe au Pistou – San Antonio
- Easy Butternut Cheddar Soup with Onion Croutons – Nashville
- Udon Noodle Soup – Cleveland
- Carrot, Orange and Ginger Soup – Santa Barbara
- Black-eye Pea Soup with Ham – Nashville
- Elephant Garlic Soup with Dungeness Crab and Apple Salad – San Luis Obispo
Get all soup recipes here…and happy cooking!